I consider myself very fortunate to have grown up speaking three languages and travelling the world from an early age. Because my father worked in both Hong Kong and Jakarta I was lucky to live in different parts of the world as a child and realised how important successful communication is in shaping both private and professional relationships. Many years later as a happy mother of two lovely daughters, I also found out how challenging but also rewarding it is to make ends meet with both family and work obligations.
Professionally I decided to study business administration in Munich, and went on to work in corporate banking for Deutsche Bank. Working with entrepreneurs and gaining valuable insights into their daily lives made me want to start a company of my own. So I founded a small business language school which I have since been running for over 20 years. In working with small companies as well as major corporations such as Allianz, BMW and Microsoft, I learned that it is often human relationships and not technical facts which ultimately makes the difference between success and failure – be it with clients or employees.
Therefore, when I felt like exploring new professional paths more than 10 years ago, the decision to put people first came naturally. It is an important goal for me to treat humans with respect and empathy regardless of their origin and age.
I look forward to looking at your life and developing solutions and new ideas for your future with you.
- 2 year formation as a coach (Wolf Büntig, Zist)
- certified familylab family counsellor
- Diploma in business administration (LMU Munich)
- Certificate as a business mediator (chamber of industry and commerce)
- State exam as a practitioner for psychotherapy
- Grief and bereavement counselling
- Stress reduction and relaxation trainer
- Crisis intervention
- Harvard Master Negotiation Class (Harvard University, Cambridge)
- NLP Practitioner in London (Trainer: Dr. Richard Bandler)
- Design Thinking
- Certificate in cognitive behavioural therapy
- Mindfulness (Trainer: Jon Kabat Zinn)
By the way: If required I work with different specialists from various fields depending on your needs.